Starting with the legal obligations of an energy audit, LN196:2014 states that all companies registered in Malta that are classified as a non-SME it is mandatory for them to undergo a level 3 energy audit in line with ISO50002 requirements. All our engineers are fully qualified to conduct energy audits according to ISO50002.
We take the following systematic approach to energy audits:
- First an evaluation of the facility is conducted followed by a careful examination of all utility bills and any sub-metering records available.
- Definition of the scope and boundaries of the audit to allow us to focus our efforts where there is the largest energy savings potential.
- Conduct measurements and data logging in startegic locations for a number of days/weeks depending on the activity of the facility.
- Analysis of the data and identification of potential energy savings opportunities.
- Cost benefit analysis of the recommendations
Following an enegry audit our clients will be presented with an audit report with all the measured data, its analysis and findings, recommendations including payback analysis. This would allow our clients to prioritise their energy saving actions.
For more information please feel free to contact us.